We've booked our flights back to PNG! It's pretty exciting, and we are feeling very ready to head back! Scroll to the bottom of this post to see the date/time for our FAREWELL OPEN HOUSE.
Take a look below at the opportunities for YOU to get involved in sending us back, including: purchasing a needed supply OR a fun gift, giving a one-time financial gift, joining our monthly financial or prayer support team, or committing to encourage us by staying connected while we are gone. We hope you'll find something below that you can participate in!
Please let us know if you have any questions. If you'd like to purchase something off one of the lists below, please do so within the next 3 weeks, for packing and planning purposes. Thank you!
WAYS YOU CAN HELP US GET BACK
Tangible One-Time Gifts:
· Choose from a list of needs off our Amazon Tribal Bound Supplies List: CLICK HERE
· Choose from a small list of items for the Tigak church and community on our Amazon Tigak Church List: CLICK HERE
· Choose from a list of fun things/wants off our Amazon Wish List: CLICK HERE
· Contribute $ toward new phones
· Contribute $ toward a new school laptop for the girls.
· Donate used/old hand tools, such as hand planes or hand drills. Contact Noe for details.
· Give a one-time financial gift toward travel expenses (airfare!) and supply buying in PNG
· Commit to monthly financial support
*For info on how to give financially, click here: https://ethnos360.org/give/ways-to-give
· Commit to praying one day a week, OR one day a month on our prayer calender here:
· Sign up to commit to praying for specific believers! Choose a single man, single woman, married couple, or a child (get your kids involved by signing up to pray for a Tigak child!). Please email us with your preference, and we will send you a small info packet on the person/couple you will be praying for. Email us here: email@example.com
· Join our Prayer Team email list if you will commit to praying for our specific requests. Email us to join this list at: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Commit to emailing or texting us from time to time (set reminders on your calendar).
· Commit to sending us a letter occasionally (again, set yourself a reminder).
· Send us a care package once or twice a year, or do this as a small group or family!
*For info on sending letters and packages, click here: http://www.martineztribe.com/letterspackages
ALL are welcome: Pop in and say “Adios!” to our family as we prepare to return to PNG.
Farewell Open House
Sunday, June 10th, from 3:00pm - 6:00pm
2700 SW 115th St
Seattle, WA 98146
Light refreshments will be served.
Contact Ellyn Roe with questions: (206)242-2571, email@example.com